Monday, March 12, 2012

A Third and Final Shower

Just when we think we have been sufficiently blessed with friends and family who have generously given our little boy tons of gifts and clothes, more people come forward to show us how much they care. Jun's co-workers threw her a baby shower last week and they really came through for her.

I couldn't be there because I had to be in San Diego to eat the world's largest chimichanga.


Ok, so I was actually there for work, but still... look at that monster. But I digress...

Here's some pictures from the shower and some of the neat gifts that our little man received:









Looks like some good times and great stuff, right?

I was sad that I had to miss this shower, but by all accounts, everything went great and Jun really enjoyed the party. Thanks to all of you who made it possible and to Pat, Jenna, Margret, Annette and the rest for setting everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment