Thursday, June 12, 2014

Here we go again....

Well, as the title says, here we go again!  Once again, we find ourselves expecting another addition to our family, this time in late February.  Once again, the magic book worked!  It's amazing what a little science can tell you.  We woke up in the morning, and found that we had the requisite number of high basal temperatures again, so we took a pregnancy test, and we were happy to see that we were once again pregnant.  We took a few more just to be sure, but in the end we were convinced that it was true.

So now, the waiting begins.  I remember that the first pregnancy dragged on  and on.  It seemed like each week took forever.  Maybe that's just because we were nervous and really giddy with anticipation over what it would be like to be parents.  Will this time be the same?  I guess only time will tell.

What about the gender? Is Casen going to have a little "bubba" or "sissy"?  Does he care either way?  I suppose it's going to be difficult for him to even comprehend what is happening as Jun's belly continues to grow.  I mean, we can tell him all day that there is a baby in mama's tummy, but he probably won't understand until we bring the baby home.  As much of a new adventure this will be for Jun and myself, I can't imagine what will be going through his little mind when we bring the baby home and it stays.  Hopefully he won't be too jealous...

I'm definitely excited about adding to our family, and I'm excited to get to keep you all updated again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment